Thursday 18 April 2013

Social Awkwardness

Okay, shoot me now, I said it was a glitch thing today. That'll be starting next week, I promise.

So, today I decided to alk about how mind-bogglingly socially awkward I am. Kind of like a more awkward version of danisnotonfire. That would be me.
So, how awkward exactly am I?

To put his in a REAL LIFE (ZOMG) scenario, today one of my friend's sisters claimed to have been sent a threatening email by me. Now, I know this isn't true, that one of my other friends sent this when I wasn't at my computer. At this point, the normal non-awkward person would have just said 'I didn't send it, one of my other friends did.' and thought no more of it.
Oh, no no no, not me.
I just kind of ran off and yelled 'HUMAN ERROR I SENT IT TO THE WRONG PERSON' a few times. Uh-huh, so that happened. Yeah, they didn't believe me. So I was lying about what had happened, and they knew it. Except they thought I had actually sent it to the...
Nevermind, I've wittered enough for today.

Thanks for reading,
SuitedMonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment