Tuesday 7 May 2013

ALL THE RAGE

So I've had, it's safe to say, a crap day.
Let me sum it up with a conversation I had today on skype,

Did you hear that X said I couldn't produce a literary peice of any worth?And he's just been an H-O-R-E to me all day
And NOT in a good way
He said I was a liar when I said I 'didn't know and didn't care about' my 200m time
I'm sorry if I had more important things on my mind, like CATCHING MY BREATH
Various callings of pitiful, weak etc
And all in one day.

Now I know that doesn't sound like much but imagine that repeated about 10 times through the whole damn day. It got annoying after a while and I just wanted to punch X in the face multiple times.

Thanks for reading (and raging),
SuitedMonkey

p.s. X isn't their name. It was there to protect their security. Despite how much I hate them, I still have basic respect for security.

No comments:

Post a Comment