Wednesday 8 May 2013

Life goes on...

Ugh. I'm just annoyed and sad and, well...
I just want to sit in a corner and cry. Everything I've done... It's all been for nothing. It's like people don't even class me as another human, they just see me as a photo to hurl insults at. What the hell did I ever do to them that I haven't apologised for? My closest frinds have turned on me and I don't even know what to do anymore...
I tried to help people and make them happy, and this is what I get in return? Thanks a lot, morons. I haven't done anything, said anything, be anything that would annoy them. I don't understand... why me? It was all him. Him and his phsycopathic ex-girlfriend. People say to me 'be the bigger man, ignore them'. You know what people also say?
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
I have a plan, of sorts. It's a killer, it really is.
But that's enough about my personal life, normal blog resumes later.

Thanks for reading,
SuitedMonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment