Wednesday 1 May 2013

SuitedMonkey LOVES... Gary from Bully (not in a gay way)

The one on the left, in case you were wondering.
Ah, Gary. The socio/phsycopathic main antagonist of Bully. This guy has to be one of my favourite video game characters ever, not because of boss battles or graphics or even character design, just because of how purely INSANE he was. Let's demonstrate this with a few quotes.

 Because I can! Because making little people like you and the morons who run this place eat out of the palm of my hand feels great!
- Gary

 The thing is - if I win, you're just another punk. You win and you'll be sent away even quicker for beating up the head boy.
 - Gary

And he was a genius. An Insane genius, at that, but still a genius nonetheless. I also find myself able to identify with Gary. Is that odd? I think so.

Thanks for reading,
SuitedMonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment